Keeping the virus at bay will require a team effort from all of us. We will do our part to practice proper hygiene and perform the necessary sanitation measures and expect players and their families to do the same:
- There is no walk-up training. All players must register on app or website for any session they are attending.
- There are no cash transactions.
- We will not allow any player to train if he/she is not feeling well, or a member of his/her household is ill.
- There are no parents or spectators are allowed in the gym!
- We created new entry and exit for the gym. All players will enter the building from the rear door adjacent to the gym double black doors marked entrance. All players will exit directly from the double back black doors from the court to the back parking lot. We will no longer use the side door entrance.
- Players are encouraged to wear a face covering to reduce the risk of spreading the virus through respiratory particles. Coaches will also wear masks.
- We have installed hand sanitizer dispensers in the hallway and gym. We encourage everyone to sanitize their hands upon entering or anytime he/she touches one’s face.
- All players will be required to bring their own ball and water bottle with their name on both. Any training tools provided by us will be sanitized before and after each use.
- Classes are spaced 5 minutes apart to allow for disinfecting the gym and to avoid contact with other players. No early arrivals are permitted. Please stay outside or in your car until class time.
- We will be disinfecting the gym weekly by a professional service and daily spraying by staff.
Our athletes’ health and safety is our number one priority and we will do everything in our power to provide a safe training environment.